Library of Psi Articles and Classes
Path in Psi:
⇐ Return to Library
Master Key System
Next Entry ⇒
Part 20 Study Questions
by Charles Haanel
Study Questions with Answers
191. Upon what condition does power depend?
Upon recognition and use.
192. What is recognition?
193. How do we become conscious of power?
194. What then is the true business of life?
Correct scientific thinking.
195. What is correct scientific thinking?
The ability to adjust our thought processes to the will of the Universal. In other words, to cooperate with Natural laws.
196. How is this accomplished?
By securing a perfect understanding of the principles, forces, methods and combinations of mind.
197. What is this Universal Mind?
The basic fact of all existence.
198. What is the cause of all lack, limitation, disease and discord?
It is due to the operation of exactly the same law, the law operates relentlessly and is continually bringing about conditions in correspondence with the thought which originated or created them.
199. What is inspiration?
The art of realizing the omnipresence of Omniscience.
200. Upon what does the conditions with which we meet depend?
Upon the quality of our thought. Because what we do depends upon what we are and what we are depends upon what we think.
© 1997-2016. All Rights Reserved.