Study Questions Part 15
by Charles Haanel
Study Questions with Answers
141. What determines the degree of harmony which we attain?
Our ability to appropriate what we require for our growth from each experience.
142. What do difficulties and obstacles indicate?
That they are necessary for our wisdom and spiritual growth.
143. How may these difficulties be avoided?
By a conscious understanding of and cooperation with Natural laws.
144. What is the principle by which thought manifests itself in form?
The Law of Attraction.
145. How is the necessary material secured by which the growth, development and maturity of the idea take form?
The law of love, which is the creative principle of the Universe, imparts vitality to the thought, and the law of attraction brings the necessary substance by the law of growth.
146. How are desirable conditions secured?
By entertaining desirable thoughts only.
147. How are undesirable conditions brought about?
By thinking, discussing and visualizing conditions of lack, limitation, disease, inharmony and discord of every kind. This mental photography of erroneous conceptions is taken up by the subconscious and the law of attraction will inevitable crystallize it into objective form. That we reap what we sow is scientifically exact.
148. How can we overcome every kind of fear, lack, limitation, poverty and discord?
By substituting principle for error.
149. How may we recognize principle?
By a conscious realization of the fact that Truth invariably destroys error. We do not have to laboriously shovel the darkness out; all that is necessary is to turn on the light. The same principle applies to every form of negative thought.
150. What is the value of Insight?
It enables us to understand the value of making application of the knowledge which we gain. Many seem to think that knowledge will automatically apply itself, which is by no means true.
To every man there openeth a way, And the high soul climbs the high way, And the low soul gropes the low; And in between on the misty flats, The rest drift to and fro. But to every man there openeth A high way and a low And every man decideth The way his soul shall go.