Library of Psi Articles and Classes
Path in Psi:
⇐ Return to Library
Master Key System
Next Entry ⇒
Part 7 Study Questions
by Charles Haanel
Study Questions with Answers
61. What is visualization?
The process of making mental pictures.
62. What is the result of this method of thought?
By holding the image or picture in mind, we can gradually but surely bring the thing nearer to us. We can be what we will to be.
63. What is Idealization?
It is a process of visualizing or idealizing the plans which will eventually materialize in our objective world.
64. Why are clearness and accuracy necessary?
Because "seeing" creates "feeling" and "feeling" creates "being." First the mental, then the emotional, then the illimitable possibilities of achievement.
65. How are they obtained?
Each repeated action renders the image more accurate than the former one.
66. How is the material for the construction of your mental image secured?
By millions of mental workers. Brain cells they are called.
67. How are the necessary conditions for bringing about the materialization of your ideal in the objective world secured?
By the Law of Attraction. The natural law by which all conditions and experiences are brought about.
68. What three steps are necessary in order to bring this law into operation?
Earnest Desire, Confident Expectation, Firm Demand.
69. Why do many fail?
Because they concentrate on loss, disease and disaster. The law is operating perfectly; the things they fear are coming upon them.
70. What is the alternative?
Concentrate on the ideals which you desire to see manifested in your life.
© 1997-2016. All Rights Reserved.