Library of Psi Articles and Classes
Path in Psi:
Broadcast Telepathy (Practical)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
REASON FOR TECHNIQUE USE:
- PCC Theory
- Broadcast Theory
- Though telepathic broadcasting normally occurs all the time through practice a person is able to broadcast specific thoughts into their general area for reception by others.
1. Intake and Centre before continuing.
- To create the strongest broadcasts it is advisable to visualize them from your Psi Control Centre (PCC), so visualize into your PCC.
- When doing this technique it is easiest to have a specific partner to receive images/thoughts that you are transmitting.
- Decide on the shape, colour, or feeling you wish to broadcast then move that thought into your PCC and visualize broadcasting it away from your body through intent.
- Remember that when broadcasting focus is important and that you should keep the image you wish to broadcast on the surface for up to a minute without any interrupting surface thoughts.
TO BE AWARE:
- Though it is exponentially more difficult you may move from shapes and colours to phrases, sentences, and even entire concepts in your broadcasting.
- Visualized concepts are easiest to send when packaged as easy to understand pictorials.
- Easily leads to connections if the broadcast is overly directed.
- It is generally appreciated when telepathic broadcasting is kept to a minimum with the use of shields, filters, etc. so as not to overwhelm others.
- There is no set timeline.